Starmobile Goal Price and Specs in PH

Apr 23, 2013

Ever heard about the Starmobile Goal? This is the new phone released by Starmobile for the Philippine market, the Starmobile Goal.

Here are the important specifications for the Starmobile Goal.



DISPLAY
4.5-inch 480 x 854 LCD display, 218ppi

DUAL SIM
Yes

PROCESSOR
1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577

OPERATING SYSTEM
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

RAM
512MB

ROM
4GB (micro SD up to 32GB)

CAMERA
8MP camera w/ 720p video, no flash

CONNECTIVY
Bluetooth

Wi-Fi
Yes

BATTERY
1800 mAh

PRICE
Php 5,990

This may compete with the Cherry Mobile Thunder or the Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0.

***Update: Latest Android Best Value Smartphones from Starmobile

@NicoCalunia

14 comments:

  1. wow ganda ng starmobile goal

    ReplyDelete
  2. anu mas ok huawei ascend g510 or alcatel sapphire 2....thaks po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read the huawei ascend g510 specs online and it has better specs than sapphire 2.hehehe pero sana dun ka ngpost sa sapphire 2 article.hehe anyways, na.answer ko na naman...hehehe thanks for commenting. Sana makabalik kayo ulit. :)

      Delete
  3. I like your blog,Totally interesting also extraordinary blog. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alin po ang mas okay, the starmobile goal, or the cherry mobile flame? thanks po,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir…I have question po. I have this Starmobile Goal. I let my nephew to play with it..accidentally He had screenshots while he play. Actually I don’t know how is it done…I ask starmobile staff how to screenshot sa starmobile and they answer they don’t know. Pa help naman po paano po mag screenshot,,di ko naman matanong yung 3 year old nephew ko paano nya nagawang magscreen shot.

    On game meron syang screenshot..sa menu meron din.nagkaroon sya ng screenshot folder sa gallery nya. 1 month old palang yung Goal sa akin. wala din sa manual. please help me…need ko po talaga…

    ReplyDelete
  7. matibay ba tong phone na to?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a starmobile Goal when I was on holiday in the Philippines. Now I find that when i answer a call the screen goes black and I have to restart the phone, after the call. Also if I make a call the screen goes black, as soon as I press to make the call and I have to take out the battery to stop the call even if nobody answers the call. I have tried to reset and back up but this does not work. Can you advise as to how I can fix this. Someone suggested to download the software but where can i get this and what other phones use the same software as starmobile Goal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ang bagal nmn sa net..

    ReplyDelete
  10. mabilis malowbat kahit sa text lng ginagamit tumatagal lng ng mga 2hrs....

    ReplyDelete