Samsung Galaxy S4 has arrived Price and Specs in PH

Apr 22, 2013

Samsung S4 will be released in the Philippines on April 26. However, there were already news of its price.

Below I will post the Samsung S4's essential specifications.

Samsung Galaxy S4 in PH

DISPLAY
4.99-inch HD Super AMOLED 1920x1080p, 441ppi

DUAL SIM
No

PROCESSOR
Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 1.6GHz quad-core (i9500 version)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz quad-core (GT-i9505)

OPERATING SYSTEM
Android 4.2.2 Jellybean

RAM
2GB

ROM
16GB/32GB/64GB

CAMERA
13MP main-rear with LED flash
2MP front

CONNECTIVY
HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, IR Blaster

Wi-Fi
Yes

BATTERY
2600mAh

PRICE
Php 30,990

This price is cheaper than the price when Samsung S3 was launched.

Source: Yugatech

@NicoCalunia

3 comments:

  1. Really Good information...thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very nicе blog!

    Μy рage; samsung phone ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knоw thiѕ if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming haνing a
    blog likе уours woulԁ coѕt a prettу penny?
    Ι'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certаin.
    Any recommendations oг adνice would bе
    gгeatly aρpreciated. Kudos

    Feel freе to visit my website - uniνeгsal ::
    :
    :

    ReplyDelete