Samsung Galaxy Core Price and Specs in PH

May 7, 2013

Recently, Samsung announced its low-budget phone known as the dual-SIM Galaxy Core (I8260). Interested? I have the placed some of the vital specs about this phone below.

Samsung Galaxy Core


DISPLAY: 4.3-inch WVGA
SIM: Single/Dual
PROCESSOR: 1.2GHz dual-core
OPERATING SYSTEM: Android Jellybean 4.1
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 8GB
CAMERA:
5MP AutoFocus with LED flash
VGA front
CONNECTIVY: Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, HSDPA
Wi-Fi: Yes
BATTERY: 1800mAh
PRICE: ?

As of the moment, the price is still unknown. I will update this as soon as I know the details.

@NicoCalunia

3 comments:

  1. Nice phone i liked it very much.The link below is much informative regarding it.
    Samsung

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get pleasure from, cause I discovered just what I was looking for.
    You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.

    Have a nice day. Bye

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; vakantiehuisjes in frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  3. dual-SIM Galaxy Core
    (I8260) is a nice phone I will purchase it.

    ReplyDelete