Real-Time 2013 Election in PH Results Available Online

May 13, 2013

With the advent of the computerized election in the Philippines, television networks are also expanding their news content online. And one of the hottest news today is about the 2013 Senatorial Elections.


In alphabetical order,

ABS-CBN: http://halalan2013.abs-cbnnews.com/

GMA: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/eleksyon2013/results/senator

Let us be active in seeing to it that transparency is evident in our election.

@NicoCalunia

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Sage and I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I love how useful a lot of your topics are. I was wondering if we could exchange shout-outs. Would you please consider mentioning my website on your next post? I’ll be sure to mention yours on my blog. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!


    Cheers,

    Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      I would like to view your site also. Just leave a URL here so that I can view it. However, if it would be very far fetched from the posts/topic/theme of my site. I apologize if I could not. Thank you very much for your time and the effort.

      @NicoCalunia

      Delete
  2. you can also view it on other sites. rappler is one of them maria ressa is the ceo. http://thenewmedia.com/interview-with-maria-ressa-ceo-of-rappler-com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information valeriesummers. I have heard about rappler but I did not know maria ressa is the ceo. Thanks for this. :)

      Delete