Nico's Mobile Blog will Undergo a Revamp

May 11, 2013

"Change is the only thing that is constant." I have always lived by this cliche. That is why my weblog will be undergoing some maintenance, here and there.



Nico's Mobile Blog
NMobile Application Logo
Since the site's conception, I made it a point to create a layout/design that will work on all browsers, regardless of it being viewed on a computer, tablet or mobile. To some extent, I have achieved this goal.

This month, the analytics says that 20% of browsers viewing this site comes from a mobile platform. To name some: Opera Mini/Mobile: 10%; Mobile Safari: 6% and CriOS: 1%. In terms of pageviews by operating systems, mobile operating systems account for 16% of viewers. Android (10%) is second to Windows (80%), followed by iPad, iPhone, iPod, Nokia and other mobile operating systems.

My vision, the analytic report and other factors urged me to do a site revamp. Aside from that, these non-working days are some of the rare times I will be able to code the layout.

Goals for Site Revamp:
1. Create a floating header which looks like a mobile application.
2. Release an android app by the end of this revamp. (Hopefully released on the Google Play Store.)
3. Creation of the TEAM ELITE. The TEAM ELITE are all those commentators, contributors who helped out in answering questions; giving tips or anything worth acknowledging. Some are already mentioned on the sidebar. You already earned your spot! (:
4. Other pages will also undergo modification or removal. Other relevant pages will also be added soon, especially in the MORE tab.

Site maintenance/revamp will run from May 11-13, 2013. Hopefully, the site will be 100% healthy by the end date. Since I am the only one working on this, I am asking for your understanding. I apologize that I may not be able to answer your questions. However, if I am not in front of my machine, I will take some time to answer your questions.

I would like to appeal also to those visitors who can answer the questions raised to help out while I am unable. Thanks in advance.

@NicoCalunia

3 comments:

  1. nics, i hope yung thread for one device e nasa isang page lang since mahirap magpalipat lipat nang topic...a good example e yung fusion bolt, sana pagisahin nalang yung dalawang entries.

    maybe much better kung may entries for upcoming phones...then iba naman yung for current phones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea ito vinci! :) I will try to implement that in the future posts. Hirap kasi if babaguhin ko pa yung napost na. Puro error marereceive nyan from Google Searches. But for the future, I will make it as concise as possible.

    Yung sa current at upcoming phones, baka gawan ko na lang ng label yan. Hirap iimplement yan sa blogger. But I will try to think of a way for that. Nice idea din ito bro. I will keep that in mind.

    Sana mayroon pang magsuggest or feedback on how I can improve the site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well connected to Major Expressway such as Pan-Island Expressway
    (PIE) and Central Expressway (CTE) to get you to places in no time.
    the interlace

    ReplyDelete