Mail2Blog Experiment II

Feb 8, 2013

I have tinkered with some of the features of sending emails to Blogger and then posting it as a blog entry.

Here are three things I have found out.

1. The subject of your email will become the title of your post.

2. Attaching photos to the email you sent will be posted directly to your blog.


3. Attaching of ***.html to your email will tell blogger to post your html structure. It is like what is called "HTML Email" wherein the recipient will view a rendered html structure. A disadvantage to this is that you have to code your HTML inline. Meaning your tags (like <div> tags should have the style attribute).

The previous post about tables were sent using gmail towards my Mail2Blogger account.

I know this is crude writing. But I hope it helped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment